Assistance for Tenants In Difficulties

The following are all willing to assist tenants in difficulties, whether due to Covid-19 or ‘more normal’ problems.

Applications for assistance should be made by the tenant with or without support from the landlord.

Citizens AdviceTel: 01752 850488
Cornwall Council Benefits Department
(Includes requests for Discretionary Housing Payments). 
Tel:  0300 1234 100
Cornwall HousingTel: 0300 1234 161
Inclusion CornwallTel: 01872 326440
Nos Da KernowTel: 0300 1234 161