Thursday 30 March, Coodes offices in Truro 10am – 1pm
£75 for CRLA members £150 for non-members
Good landlords find their tenants want to stay in their homes and landlords want good tennts to stay.
Unfortunately there are occasions when you need your property back from the tenant. The process can be frustrating, worrying, time consuming, and expensive.
This course is to help you understand the process, get things right the first time and get your property back as quickly as possible whilst keeping costs down.
The team from Coodes will be bringing many years of experience to share with you.
The course will cover the process from service of Section 21 or Section 8 notice through to Court and actually gaining possession of your property.
Suitable for all landlords and agents.
- Managing the problem tenant; rent arrears and antisocial behaviour
- Overview of Section 21 and recent changes in case law
- Section 8
- Accelerated proceedings vs standard proceedings
- Costs, forms, estimated timescales
- Common errors and how to avoid them
- What to do if the tenant remains on expiry of the possession order
- How to avoid harassment, illegal eviction and your duty to your tenant’s belongings