As well as being able to access all of the information and downloadable resources in the member area of this site, CRLA members receive the following benefits after joining the Association:
- FREE lettings advice from CRLA office
- FREE fire safety advice from our fire safety consultant, Jeff Hick
- FREE accountancy and tax advice from our accountant, John Savage
- FREE Tax Investigation Insurance Cover through Bateman
- FREE document download from this website (members only area)
- DISCOUNTED cost of rent books from the CRLA
- DISCOUNTS on paint from Leyland Paints, located on the Treliske Industrial Estate in Truro
- DISCOUNTS on products through B&Q Tradepoint
- DISCOUNTS on cleaning with Taylor Maids Cornwall
- DISCOUNTS on electrical services from Guy Foreman Electrics
- DISCOUNTS at Trago stores
- PREFERENTIAL RATES from FireCrest www.extinguisher.com (please note this is not a discount from FireCrest)
- ADVANTAGEOUS RATES on insurance products through Bateman and Boswell
- HELP with tenant referencing via the CRLA
CRLA membership is currently available on an annual subscription basis to both individual landlords (£65 per annum) or letting agencies (£130 per annum).
If you have any queries relating to membership of the CRLA please contact Ruth Clarke on 01872 554498 or email email@example.com.
You can join the CRLA via either of the two following methods:
- Gain immediate access to everything on the site by paying online with Paypal, the globally trusted digital payment service that accepts debit card, credit card, or instant bank transfer. Please note that following payment and registration you will be returned to a confirmation page on the CRLA website and asked to fill out a short mandatory questionnaire in order to help us assess how best to aid you during your membership. Your member pack will be posted to you on the next working day following receipt of your completed questionnaire.
- Download, print, complete and post either the Landlord or Letting Agency membership application form, accompanied by a cheque, to The CRLA, Rohirrim, Penhallow, Truro TR4 9NB. Once we’ve received your application and processed it, you will be sent details on how to access the member area of the site along with your member pack.
To proceed and pay via PayPal please click on Register Here. You will need a Paypal account to proceed. Please provide your email address and confirm the ownership of this address from an email sent from CRLA. Please check your spam folder if no email is received within a short space of time. The email link will request a username and password which you would like to use in order to login to the website. Once you have login please select the required Membership Level and make payment via Paypal.
Please get in touch with us should you experience any problems, firstname.lastname@example.org